Thursday, July 1, 2010

You can not go forward...

In the rear view mirror
...when you're looking in the rear view mirror.

After writing today's earlier post I challenged myself to just "Go take a photo".  Neither the content nor the quality mattered (obviously), but rather it was the act of taking the photo that was the whole point of the exercise.

I had a few hours of daylight left in the day so off I went.  To simplify things I allowed myself  the use of only one lens, an old manual focus Rikenon 50mm f2 that I adapted to my E-510 with a Fotodiox adapter, and the single goal of getting at least one photo to share.

So today is a new start, a start at putting my recent unmotivated past in my rear view mirror and moving forward.

Until next time...


(Olympus E-510, Rikenon 50mm f2 @ f5.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment