Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reflections on times..

Reflections on times gone by...


...gone by. 

I've been looking back a lot lately, reminiscing of days and photos gone by.  Seems like I've been doing that more and more recently.  And while it would be nice to be able to revise the past, until we build a time machine, the past will have to stay the past.  But we can go back and redo images, to give them a fresh life, a new beginning.  This is yet another lucky image who has been given a second chance.

This photo was taken at the Wisconsin Street Rod Show and Corn Roast held in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin back in 2008 and it had been stuck in the archives on my hard drive just waiting for it's chance.  Well today is it's day.  It didn't need much, I cropped it square (I'm into square crops lately) and gave it a hint of sharpening thanks to the High Pass filter and Overlay mode.  I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment