Monday, February 28, 2011

Time...

Watch1

...Keeps on Ticking.

It became quickly apparent to myself that reflective surfaces are definitely not my friend.  I will force myself to try, try again to take an image of my watch that I am happy with..but not tonight.  But I shall return to this subject, I will not let reflective surfaces get the better on myself.

Seriously, this is just another step for me in furthering my photo graphical education.  While I would be quite happy taking images of subjects that I feel secure with, if I don't push myself I will never grow.  So while an image of a watch or other reflective item may come as second nature to some, to me they are a challenge..a challenge that I will overcome.

Just not tonight.

Link to a different image from tonight: LINK

Lighting info:
Olympus Fl-36, directly below subject in a Pringle can snoot
Sunpak 422d, camera right behind  a 42 inch pop-up diffuser
Triggered via Cactus V2s

No comments:

Post a Comment